Garage Door Installation
There are several considerations to choose from when purchasing a new garage door:
- Materials — You can select from different options such as wood, steel, or aluminum. We can advise you on the different considerations such as cost, noise factor, insulating properties of the materials, and maintenance.
- Aesthetics — You can choose from our wide array of designs, styles, and colors.
- Accessories — You can opt to have window inserts or glass panels, ceiling or wall-mounted openers, and more.
- Safety and Security Measures — You can select keyless entry, use rolling codes or your smartphone to serve as a security control.
- Energy efficiency — You can choose from different materials depending on your insulation needs.
Custom Garage Doors
Do you want a specially customized garage door just for you? We can help; Peoria Garage Doors offers customized garage doors that harmonize with and reflect your home’s character and personality. We will work closely with you to develop a design that will impact and enhance your home’s natural beauty.
We determine the appropriate size, height, and width, shape, kind of wood, surface treatment, windows, glass, finish, paint or stain, decorative hardware, and all the other things that need to be considered. Then we provide you with our proposal. Whatever type of home you have — traditional, colonial, Victorian, Mediterranean, modern, contemporary, ranch, Spanish colonial, or otherwise — we will make sure that your garage door will only serve to enhance its beauty while ensuring function and security.