Does your business require dock leveler and equipment? If so, we can provide you safe and efficient dock loading equipment. Alternatively, we can also service, repair or maintain your existing one.
Contact Chandler Garage Doors at (480) 674-6003.
We only have the best technicians for you
For companies that are into shipping or have businesses that require dock loading equipment, we have solutions for you. Chandler Garage Doors is also in the business of installing, servicing, re-pairing and maintaining various dock leveler and equipment types.
Rest assured that the solutions we provide allows you to efficiently and safely operate your dock equipment. This is because we have a team of expert and professional technicians who are well versed in the installation of dock equipment. For your added protection, we are licensed, bonded and insured and is a proud member of the Arizona Registrar of Contractors.
Tap Chandler Garage Doors for installing your dock leveler and equipment
Chandler Garage Doors installs and repairs the following dock leveler and equipment:
- Hydraulic and Manual Levelers — These levelers serve as the platform for accommodating fork-lifts and heavy cargo when recessed into the dock in a concrete pit. Manual levelers are operated by a pull chain and spring loaded. Meanwhile, hydraulic models are controlled through a push button and can accommodate heavier loads.
- Dock Seals — These serve to keep out intruders, bugs, and the elements when a truck is in the loading dock bay. These are usually required for sanitary, health code and security applications. The seals are used to close the gap between the overhead door and the truck trailer door.
- Dock Shelters and Canopies —These retractable covers serve to protect the loading area and shipments from adverse weather conditions.
- Truck Latches — These refer to hydraulic or motor-driven arms which are used to restrain and hold a truck while a forklift drives across a dock.
- Edge Mount Leveler — This refers to a platform which operates in two stages and manually oper-ated with a lever using moderate effort. It can accommodate weights of 20,000 to 25,000 pounds.
- Loading Dock Boards — These consist of portable ramp plates made of aluminum or steel and allow forklifts, pallet jacks, and hand trucks to travel between the dock and truck, allowing drive-on loading for bays where levelers are not present.
- Dock Lights — These durable lights have arms that pivot away when not in use and are quickly deployed to light dark trucks and trailers.
We are an authorized distributor of the top manufacturers of dock leveler and equipment and can provide you with various choices depending on your needs. Just give us a call and we will be there for you.
At Chandler Garage Doors, you are assured of quality and performance
When you call us, keep in mind that we will only send you our best technicians who specialize in dock levelers and equipment. We also assure you of only the best quality and performance of our products and excellence of our service.
Give us a call or book appointment here for your Free Estimate.